HOW DOES FILL N GO WATER WORK?
Fill n Go’s unique refill stations provide chilled and room temperature premium quality alkaline water through the most advanced, sustainable and environmentally friendly way on the market. Bring your own bottle or purchase one from our partner stores.
Payment is simple with the latest payWave technology, just Tap-n-Go.
Select from a variety of refill sizes.
With our unique bottle rinse, you can rinse your bottle out for free while the natural 03 will keep the filling area sanitised and safe.
Press the start button and watch your bottle being filled with the highest quality premium alkaline water on the market.
Also with the unique pause/start button, you can pause the fill at any stage and change your bottle if needed. This means you can virtually refill any size bottle up to 15 litres. An example is if you have a 10 litre and a 5 litre bottle just select the 15 litre fill. Once the first bottle is full, press the pause button, then change bottles and then press start to continue filling the second bottle. Easy as that.
WHAT MAKES THE FILL N GO SO INNOVATIVE?
Fill n Go’s refill station technology takes an existing safe source of water and transforms it with 7 highly advanced stages of purification/filtration and turns it into the healthiest, tastiest, premium quality alkaline water on the market. With our truly unique Refill Station and our Regenesus stage, we are able to create an incredibly soft, silky smooth alkaline water that hydrates, detoxifies, replenishes the body with essential alkaline mineral and is a powerful antioxidant which is unmatched by any other water system.
WHAT IS THE PRICE?
1. $1.20 ~ 600 mls COLD
2. $2.00 ~1 litre COLD
3. $1.20 ~1 litre ROOM
4. $2.20 ~2.2 litre ROOM
5. $6.50 ~10 litre ROOM
6. $8.90 ~15 litre ROOM that’s just 60 cents per litre
10 and 15 litre reusable Bpa free bottles with or without tap sold in store and include a free fill.
WHAT DOES THE WATER TASTE LIKE?
WHAT ARE THE SEVEN STAGES OF PURIFICATION and FILTRATION?
We have 7 of the highest quality stages of filtration/purification, which are:
- 2 x 1 Micron carbon block Pre-filtration NSF standard.
- Highest Quality Primary Fluoride removal medium.
- Final Fluoride absorption, to maximize fluoride removal.
- Final 0.5 Micron carbon block NSF standard.
- Ultra Violet sterilization, ensures elimination of possible bacteria.
- Our Truly Unique Regenesis process which is the result of 19 years development and refinement, making it possibly the world’s best premium alkaline water!
- 2 x Highest quality coconut carbon block filters, for the perfect finish and refreshing taste.
All of our purification and filtration components are sourced from Australia’s best leading suppliers.
WHAT SIZE BOTTLES CAN BE FILLED AT THE REFILL STATION?
The refill station set sizes are 600ml, 1 litre 2.2 litre 10 litre and 15 litre. But basically any size bottle can be filled thanks to the unique pause/start button. This button allows you to pause the fill at any stage and change your bottle if needed. This means you can virtually refill any size bottle up to 15 litres. An example is if you have 2 x 5 litre bottles just select the 10 litre fill. Once the first bottle is full, press the pause button, then change bottles and then press start to continue filling the second bottle. Easy as that.
CAN I USE MY OWN BOTTLE?
HOW DO YOU MAINTAIN THE HIGHEST QUALITY WATER AT THE REFILL STATION?
Additionally Fill n Go stations are the only refill stations in Australia’s to have a self-sanitising system in the bottle filling area. Ozone/Tri-oxygen/O3 is used to safely and naturally keep the bottle filling area sanitised.
HOW ARE FILL N GO’S REFILL STATIONS UNIQUE TO ANY OTHER?
- Designed, engineered and built right here in Toowoomba, Queensland.
- Australia’s first premium alkaline water multi-function refill station.
- Australia’s only refill station to have chilled and room temperature options.
- Australia’s only refill station that can fill any size bottle from 600mls to 15 litres
- Australia’s only multi-function refill station with a free bottle rinse option button.
- Australia’s only refill station to have a self-sanitising bottle filling area. It safely and naturally sanitises the bottle filling area, keeping it sterile.
- Australia’s only refill station that has a credit/debit card payment system with zero fees.
- Australia’s smallest multi-function refill station foot print, just 450mm deep and 800wide.
- We have a built in drain to take care of any accidental spills.
- Australia’s only multi-function refill station to have a pause button – meaning you can pause the fill, swap bottle and then continue filling a second bottle.
- Australia’s most eco-friendly-sustainable and lowest carbon footprint water refill station company.
- Australia’s only multi-function refill station that doesn’t have a water holding tank. We produce and dispenses the highest quality water on demand – meaning you get the freshest water possible. (By not having a water holding tank we eliminate the possibility of water contamination)
WHY FILL N GO?
We aim is to provide the very highest quality premium alkaline water available 24/7 at an affordable price that is dispensed in the most eco-friendly, sustainable way possible without waste.
So by using our refill stations you too can be a valuable part of this healthy refill revolution and start changing the way the world drinks water one bottle at a time.
DO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS NEED A RECEIPT FOR THE WATER?
NOTICED CIRCUMTEC MENTIONED ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT?
When you refill with Fill n Go using your credit card you will see the words “Circumtec Mentone” on your credit card statement.
If you need a receipt for the water you just need to visit https://www.circumtec.com/?page_id=916
and follow the simple steps.
HOW DO I SUGGEST A LOCATION FOR A REFILL STATION NEAR ME?
NOTICE A CLEAN DISTINCT SMELL WHILE REFILLING YOUR BOTTLE?
That clean sterile smell is the natural O3 or Tri-Oxygen that ensures the bottle filling are is sanitised naturally and safely. So when you place your bottle inside and press the start button it will sanitise your bottle as well.
O3 is commonly used as a safe natural alternative to harsh toxic cleaning chemical. O3 is used to safely and naturally disinfect things such as: commercial kitchens, wine barrels, food processing areas and much more.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE A REUSABLE 10 or 15 LITRE BPA FREE BOTTLE?
10 and 15 litre Bpa free reusable bottles can be purchased from the store that the refill station is located at. Alternatively the refill station will have a sticker on it indicating where the nearest location is to purchase a 10, 15 litre or smaller bottle.