HOW DOES FILL N GO WATER WORK?
Fill n Go’s unique refill stations provide chilled and room temperature premium quality alkaline water through the most advanced, sustainable and environmentally friendly way on the market. Bring your own bottle or purchase one from our partner stores. Partner stores are at every refill station location.
Payment is simple with the latest credit/debit card payWave technology ( not card fees ), you can use your mobile phone for seamless payment or download the monyx wallet app.
Select from a variety of refill sizes from 600 ml right up to 15 litres.
With our unique 10 sec purified water and activated oxygen bottle rinse, you can rinse your bottle out for free while the natural 03 (activated oxygen) will keep the filling area sanitised and safe.
Press the start button and watch your bottle being filled with the highest quality premium alkaline water on the market.
WHAT MAKES FILL N GO SO INNOVATIVE?
Fill n Go’s refill station technology takes an existing safe source of water and transforms it with 7 highly advanced stages of purification/filtration and turns it into the healthiest, tastiest, premium quality alkaline water on the market. With our truly unique Refill Station and our Regenesus stage, we are able to create an incredibly soft, silky smooth alkaline water that hydrates, detoxifies, replenishes the body with essential alkaline mineral and is a powerful antioxidant which is unmatched by any other water system.
WHAT IS THE PRICE?
1. $1.20 ~ 600 mls Cold
2. $2.00 ~1 litre Cold
3. $1.20 ~1 litre Room Temp
4. $2.20 ~2.2 litre Room Temp
5. $6.50 ~11 litre Room Temp
6. $8.90 ~15 litre Room Temp (that’s just 60 cents per litre)
600 ml, 11 and 15 litre reusable BPA Free bottles available to purchase in store at all refill station locations. Get a $20 Fill n Go prepaid card to use at any Refill Station when you purchase any Fill n Go reusable bottle.
WHAT DOES THE WATER TASTE LIKE?
WHAT ARE THE SEVEN ADVANCED STAGES OF PURIFICATION/ FILTRATION?
We have 7 of the highest quality stages of filtration/purification, which are:
- Sediment particle pre-filter.
- Ultra fine bacteria removal filter.
- Large activated carbon filter.
- Advanced fluoride removal filter.
- Ultra fine hollow fibre carbon filter.
- Advanced alkalising enhancement ( similar to Enagic’s Kangen water )
- 100% natural coconut carbon filter, for the perfect finish and refreshing taste.
All of our purification and filtration components are sourced from Australia’s best leading suppliers.
WHAT SIZE BOTTLES CAN BE FILLED AT THE REFILL STATION?
The refill station set sizes are 600ml, 1 litre 2.2 litre 10 litre and 15 litre. Use your own clean bottle or purchase one at the refill station location and get a $20 Fill n Go prepaid card that allows you to get $20 worth of premium alkaline water.
CAN I USE MY OWN BOTTLE?
HOW DO YOU MAINTAIN THE HIGHEST QUALITY WATER AT THE REFILL STATION?
Additionally Fill n Go stations are the only refill stations in Australia’s to have a self-sanitising system in the bottle filling area. O3 ( activated oxygen ) is used to safely and naturally keep the bottle filling area sanitised.
HOW ARE FILL N GO’S REFILL STATIONS UNIQUE TO ANY OTHER?
- Designed, engineered and built right here in Toowoomba, Queensland.
- Australia’s first premium alkaline water multi-function refill station.
- Australia’s only refill station to have chilled and room temperature options.
- Australia’s only refill station that can fill multiple size bottles from 600mls to 15 litres
- Australia’s only multi-function refill station with a free bottle rinse and activated oxygen option button.
- Australia’s only refill station to have a self-sanitising bottle filling area. It safely and naturally sanitises the bottle filling area, keeping it sanitised.
- Australia’s only refill station that has a credit/debit card payment, mobile phone payment, apple pay, android pay and prepaid card system with zero fees.
- Australia’s smallest multi-function refill station foot print, just 460mm deep and 800wide.
- We have a built in drain to take care of any accidental spills.
- Australia’s most eco-friendly-sustainable and lowest carbon footprint water refill station company.
- Australia’s only multi-function refill station that doesn’t have a water holding tank. We produce and dispenses the highest quality water on demand – meaning you get the freshest water possible. (By not having a water holding tank we eliminate the possibility of water contamination)
- Australia’s only refill station that talks to users. ( please select your product, please present your card, please wait, thank you etc )
WHY FILL N GO?
We provide the very highest quality premium alkaline water available 24/7 at an affordable price that is dispensed in the most eco-friendly, sustainable way possible without waste.
So by using our refill stations you too can be a valuable part of this healthy refill revolution and start changing the way the world drinks water one bottle at a time.
NOTICED FILL N GO NEWTOWN ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT?
We use Nayax an Australian-based payWave provider that supports our refill stations.
When you refill with Fill n Go using your credit card you will see the words “fillngo Newtown” on your credit card statement. If you require a receipt for you water purchase please call 0431369359.
HOW DO I SUGGEST A LOCATION FOR A REFILL STATION NEAR ME?
NOTICE A CLEAN DISTINCT SMELL WHILE RINSING OR REFILLING YOUR BOTTLE?
That clean sterile smell is the natural O3 or activated oxygen that ensures the bottle filling area is sanitised naturally and safely. So when you place your bottle inside and press the start button it will sanitise your bottle as well.
O3 is three molecules of oxygen and is commonly used as a safe natural alternative to harsh toxic cleaning chemical. O3 is used to safely and naturally disinfect things such as: commercial kitchens, wine barrels, food processing areas and much more. Fill n Go are the only refill stations in Australia to have a sanitation system that ensures a safe filling area.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE A REUSABLE 11 or 15 LITRE BPA FREE BOTTLE?
11 and 15 litre BPA Free reusable bottles can be purchased from the store that the refill station is located at. Alternatively the refill station will have a sticker on it indicating where the nearest location is to purchase a 11 and 15 litre bottle. Get a $20 Fill n Go prepaid water card to use at any Refill Station when you purchase a reusable bottle.